Variante 1 oder 2: Text oder URL einfügen
FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation works to help animals in need through sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals under direct human influence, for example stray dogs and cats, farm animals, companion animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need fast and directly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare to join our team as soon as possible:
CAMPAIGNER Austria (m/f)
Fulltime / Vienna
- Actively steering the planning and implementation of national campaigns, as well as contributing to the adaptation and implementation of international campaigns and projects with focus on farm animals and nutrition
- Developing creative actions and conducting national and local initiatives on farm animals and nutrition and all aspects thereof, including planning, strategic assessment, administrative coordination, and implementation
- Responding to media enquiries by providing relevant information and/or giving interviews on campaign-related topics
- Monitoring national and European animal welfare topics and conducting research, e.g. desktop and field, on relevant topics
- Reporting to the Head of Programmes Austria in all aspects of the campaigns work
- Maintaining and building contacts and constructive relationships with relevant stakeholders and public institutions, taking part in events and working groups
- Representing FOUR PAWS and Programmes Austria internally and externally
- Several years work experience in a similar role in an NGO, political organisation, media organisation, preferably in animal advocacy
- University degree in relevant field, e.g. political science, social studies, environmental studies, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in German and English, written and oral
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships and networks both internally and externally
- A highly motivated and self-driven person, with a proactive attitude and result oriented thinking
- A team player willing to take personal accountability, confident and with a professional appearance
- Proven track-record of project management skills, flexibility and ability for prioritisation
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
- Willingness and ability to travel in Austria and internationally, driver’s license
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in the headquarters of an international organization limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
We offer you a gross salary of EUR 36.000,- per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English or German, preferably via email, to
** 2018: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)