FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Individual Giving Fundraiser (m/f)
Fulltime / Vienna
The Individual Giving Fundraiser is steering the Individual Giving Programme, working as an interface between the internal department and external agencies and is responsible for handling Direct Marketing projects including production of materials and mailings in order to stabilise the programme as well as to recruit new and upgrade existing donors.
- Creating and coordinating Direct Marketing in cooperation with agencies, printers, mail houses, database consultants and FOUR PAWS international e.g. Germany
- Working together with fundraising agencies to develop and implement fundraising initiatives
- Concepting, texting, creating, implementing, dispatching and administrating Direct Marketing projects such as mailings, prospect mailings, sponsorship, etc.
- Creating and testing innovative ideas with external agencies for direct and prospect Mail
- Implementing a retention programme in cooperation with team members e.g. Digital, F2F, TM
- Ordering reportings and management systems for collecting and maintaining donor data and preparing them for analysis and evaluation
- Overseeing supporter communication, texting Q&As, contacting in special cases
- Producing advertising material
- Supporting in other relevant topics in- and outside of the department
- Degree in fundraising or multiple years of work experience in fundraising
- Strong experience in handling direct marketing projects
- A great feeling for the German language and texting, focused on writing appeals
- Affinity and flair communicating with donors
- Ability to work pro-active and independently but also being a team player
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We offer you a gross salary of minimum EUR 36.000,- per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to
VIER PFOTEN – Stiftung für Tierschutz
Ingrid Kaiser, Head of Fundraising
** 2017: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)