Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a conservation charity to recruit an Individual Giving Manager. Working to support the local wildlife and nature, this role will be a great opportunity to take responsibility for overseeing regular giving programmes and supporter and membership journeys.
With a healthy existing membership base, this role will focus on attracting new and retaining existing members, exploring creative ways to extend member lifetimes. You will work closely with an effective marketing team to develop suitable material and also work with Third Party agencies to promote and attract new members.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing the growth of Membership and other regular giving programmes, including use of digital recruitment.
- Developing a supporter journey strategy which delivers sustainable supporter growth, including income from digital channels.
- Driving fundraising campaigns which support income generation from direct marketing (direct mail, telephone, payroll giving, online giving etc).
- Leading on the effective implementation of a data strategy that enables supporter, commercial and fundraising teams to target their communications and campaigns.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure all individual giving communications are on brand and co-ordinated.
This position would ideally suit a candidate with;
- Experience of Individual Giving, Direct Marketing or Membership Management from a charity or commercial background
- Strong written communications kills, including content and copywriting
- Line management skills
- A creative approach to problem solving
- Enthusiasm for nature and environmental issues
This is a hybrid working position, requiring 60% office based working. This organisation also operates a 9 day working fortnight.
For more information about this position and next steps please apply here now or contact Hayley at Harris Hill on 02078207306.
Harris Hill Charities Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.