Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire have an exciting opportunity for Senior Strategic Director to join the team.
Location: Nottingham, Hybrid (home & office based)
Salary: £41,024 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
Senior Strategic Director – The Role:
We are looking to recruit a Senior Strategic Director to join our Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
As part of the SLT of the charity, you will contribute to the overall running and leadership of the charity and have responsibility for the line management of the services Strategic Directors and the Connect Service Manager.
You will take lead responsibility for the development of new services and influencing the policy position of external stakeholders. You will provide strategic direction for services across the charity in conjunction with the Joint Chief Executives, motivating and effectively managing your team to produce high quality services that meet service objectives and reflect the charity’s values.
Senior Strategic Director – You:
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels is essential.
– You will also have experience of leadership at a senior level, liaising within the statutory and voluntary sectors, as well as a good understanding of the needs of older and vulnerable people
– You will have drive and enthusiasm, and a commitment to further developing the work of Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
Senior Strategic Director – Benefits:
– 24 days annual leave (pro rata), rising one day a year with each year of service (maximum 32 day) + public holidays
– Workplace Pension
– Enhanced Charity Maternity/Paternity pay
– Employee Council
– Continuous professional development opportunities
– Flexible working scheme
Age UK is the country’s leading charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life. We provide companionship, advice and support for older people who need it most.
Why Work for Us:
Situated just outside the centre of Nottingham, with excellent transport links, Age UK Nottingham has an excellent track record of long serving employees, some of those being with us for up to 25 years.
We enjoy enabling our employees to train and develop within their role and across the organisation by supporting both in-house and external training requests where possible.
Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire promotes equality and diversity.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday 20th November.
To submit your application for this exciting Senior Strategic Director opportunity, please click Apply’ now!