Variante 1 oder 2: Text oder URL einfügen
Key Account Manager
Too Good To Go is the world’s number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 16 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved over 20 million meals from the bin – that’s more than 52 thousand tons of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? So next up, we want to accelerate operations in Austria, and we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
Growing supply – increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go is one of the most important parts of the business. We need an AWESOME Key Account Manager to make sure that no more meals end up in the bin.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a super-strong Key Account Manager? We certainly hope so.
Reporting directly to our Austrian Country Manager, and working closely with the global team, you will join the Austrian team to live our mission, save food on a huge scale, help our planet and become part of our tribe of 420+ waste warriors around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
- Proactively acquire and manage key accounts
- Anticipate your accounts’ needs and requirements – there’s no challenge you haven’t already thought of
- Create and distribute relevant reports for Too Good To Go and our key accounts
- Oversee and guide pilot, roll-out phase and day-to-day business
- Attend meetings with potential key accounts supporting TGTG’s Sales Specialists
- Work with all departments to ensure all benefits are being fulfilled correctly
- Drive new business targets
- Build long term and trustful relationships with key accounts
- Create strategies and campaigns to help the partner build the best experience for our users and to make the key accounts TGTG’s best performing partners
- Stay in touch with the key account’s stores and stakeholders to make sure they get the best service possible
- Make key accounts ambassadors for TGTG and our mission
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager in Food & Beverage Industry
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment (3+ years)
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs – hunter profile
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building close client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Hands on experience on sales engines and marketplaces
- Excellent organizational skills
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives
- A good network within the food industry/restaurant industry (real bonus!)
- You are a top of the class English speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST – you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
What do we offer?
- To be part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with on a high professional level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast -growth company
- Central location in Vienna
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
How to apply?
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please read this job advert carefully. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or direct messaging on Linkedin!