Administrator for the General Secretariat
Called to communion and committed to justice, the WCRC is a global, non-profit organization comprised of 100 million Protestant Christians from over 230 member churches in more than 105 countries.
Areas of responsibility include assisting the general secretary; supporting WCRC governing structures, which includes working with its elected leaders; database administration; supporting the communications office; and providing general support to the office itself, including liaising with the German Foreign Ministry, providing human resources assistance, and managing inventory.
- Fluency in English and German; French and/or Spanish are desirable
- Excellent organizational, communication, and administrative skills
- Ability to work within multicultural contexts within a faith-based organization, under pressure, and as part of a team
- Expertise in Microsoft Office; ability to work with databases; Adobe Suite abilities desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Church membership, particularly in one of our member churches
- Applicants who are legally allowed to work in Germany are invited to apply (including relevant supporting documents—CV, certificates, etc.)
- The successful candidate will begin work immediately.
- Application deadline: 28 May 2021
- flexible working hours and family-friendly working conditions
- employer-funded pension
- Opportunities for further education
- Annual leave of 30 days and special leave models
- The remuneration is based on the TVöD, according to the service contract regulations of the Evangelical Church in Germany (DVO.EKD).
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an firstname.lastname@example.org