It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Home » NGO-Verzeichnis » 180 Degrees Consulting Vienna
180 Degrees Consulting Vienna
Welthandelspl. 1, 1020 Wien
- Netzwerke für NGOs
- Umweltschutz, Klimawandel
Our impact is two-fold:
- Help NGOs, NPOs and social enterprises to improve their business and/or impact.
- Training and developing the next generation of social impact leaders and consultants.
Mitarbeiten bei 180 Degrees Consulting Vienna
We are looking for motivated, dedicated and creative student volunteers
– with a genuine interest for reaching a greater social impact in Vienna
– ready to gain professional experience with our clients
– with time to commit to working on exciting projects
Recruiting periods are in March and October.
Remuneration. Everybody involved in 180 Degrees Consulting works pro bono (without a paycheck). Instead, you gain valuable consulting experience, get a good merit to put on your CV, make contact with both exceptional students and interesting actors in the business and not least: you get to make an impact!
Timespan of the projects. 180 DC projects each run through a semester at university. Starting in late October/March and ending in the middle of January/June, they leave sufficient time before the exam period. Recruitment phases start in September/February.
Workload. Consultants work 5-8 hours a week; Project Managers around 7-10 hours.
Language requirements. You do not have to speak German to be part of 180 DC. However, a high level of English is a must. Additional language proficiencies can be a plus.
Join 180DC and help companies and NPOs to create a better world!
Consultant and Team Leader