Variante 1 oder 2: Text oder URL einfügen
Campaigner – Germany
Location: Anywhere in Germany (remote) / Full-time
Who We Are:
All Out is a global movement for love and equality. Our mission is to build a world where no person will have to sacrifice family or freedom, safety or dignity, because of who they are or who they love.
By mobilizing thousands of people around the world at key moments of crisis and opportunity, we are bringing people power to the movement for equality at an unprecedented rate. We use creative campaigning tactics – both online and offline – to capture global attention around the fight for the rights of lesbian, gay, bi, and trans people.
Who We Are Hiring:
The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about campaigning for love and equality, has experience building partnerships, working or volunteering within the German LGBT+ movement, and a notable interest in everything online, especially growing digital movements. They are excited about taking strategic risks, acting boldly, and creatively engaging with our campaigns.
This position can be based anywhere in Germany.
- Identify, pitch, and manage rapid-response campaigns and fundraisers around crises and opportunities for LGBT+ rights with a focus on German speaking countries, ensuring they have a strong theory of change and potential for a win;
- Identify, pitch and manage larger, global multi-platform campaigns;
- Manage German contributions on All Out’s new Member-Generated Campaigns platform, engage with German speaking audiences through direct marketing and personal outreach to encourage submissions on the platform, and contribute to reaching target list growth;
- Establish and manage partnerships with LGBT+ organisations and networks to develop and run campaigns with a focus on German speaking countries;
- Use digital tools to test and monitor the performance of campaign emails, action pages and social shares.
- Design and implement tactics to ensure campaigns have a real-world impact, resonate well with the German speaking audience and reach audiences beyond All Out’s current pool of members and donors;
- Work with the Supporter Engagement Director, lead on digital fundraising from our German speaking audiences, with particular emphasis on sustainer gifts;
- Stay on top of latest trends and developments in online campaigning (including how to engage supporters beyond email) and translate this into innovative actionable ideas for All Out and its partners;
- Work collaboratively with other campaigners, interns, and volunteers, helping them think creatively and execute on ambitious campaigning goals. Possibly manage interns.
- Work on campaigns in and about other countries as directed by the Director of Programs.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A commitment to strengthening the voice of LGBT+ people as a path toward progressive change;
- At least 3 years of professional experience. Experience in online campaigning or digital strategy is highly desirable, with a strong preference for those who have experience in digital supporter engagement and digital fundraising;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a solid understanding of storytelling;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- An entrepreneurial, self-motivated, organized and deadline-obsessed attitude;
- Ability to operate in a high-paced environment, in a remote work setup, and deliver effectively to tight deadlines without compromising quality;
- Demonstrated ability to develop networks and manage strategic partnerships;
- Cultural sensitivity and the ability to work effectively with a diverse set of people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds;
- Fluency in verbal and written German (native) and English. Additional language skills are a plus (particularly French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish);
- Great sense of humour!
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web design;
- Knowledge of video editing principles.
The salary range for the position is 2,500 – 2,700 EUR per month based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other. We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, trans people, and gender nonconforming people.
May 31, 2019. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.