Department of Economics and Business
Starting date: August 1, 2020
Application deadline: Open until filled
Full- or Part-Time: Part-Time (30 hours/week)
The Department of Economics and Business at Central European University (CEU), Vienna invites applications for a Program Coordinator position.
The Program Coordinator will primarily work with the MS in Finance program but also with the MS Business Analytics program among others at the department as needed. Reporting directly to the faculty director of the MS Finance program, the Program Coordinator would work closely with the MS Program Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the curriculum, course enrollment, teaching schedule and room assignments.
- Providing high level administrative support to faculty, students and guests.
- Keeping the department’s website up-to-date.
- Organizing academic and social events, and meetings.
- Aiding in the work of the MS Program Manager.
Skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is a must.
- Ability to balance sensitivity towards student needs with ensuring student adherence to university and program regulations.
- Proficiency in using Office 365 and MS products.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize.
- Multicultural orientation and open-mindedness.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written German
- Previous working experience at CEU
- Previous experience in Higher Education especially in similar jobs and in social media management
We offer a competitive salary starting from 24 900 EUR/year. The salary will be commensurate with the chosen candidate’s experience. The initial contract is for one year, with a possibility of renewal.
How to apply?
Applicants need to submit:
- Letter of interest specifying the contact information of two referees.
Please send your complete application package to firstname.lastname@example.org – including job code in subject line: 2021/035
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
CEU is an equal opportunity employer.
Central European University does not discriminate on the basis of—including, but not limited to—race, color, national and ethnic origin, religion, gender and sexual orientation in administering its educational policies, admissions policies, employment, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. We collect, use, and store your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the applicable data privacy rules, including specifically the General Data Protection Regulation. To learn more about how we manage your personal data during the recruitment process, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ceu.edu/recruitment-privacy-notice (Hungary: Közép-Európai Egyetem, Central European University) or https://www.ceu.edu/recruitment-privacy-notice-austria (Austria: Central European University, CEU Central European University Private University).
Central European University (CEU) is a research-intensive university specializing in the social sciences, humanities, law, public policy and management. It is accredited in the United States, Austria and Hungary. CEU’s mission is to promote academic excellence, state-of-the-art research, research-based teaching and learning and civic engagement, in order to contribute to the development of open societies. CEU offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs and enrolls more than 1,400 students from over 100 countries. The teaching staff consists of resident faculty from over 50 countries and prominent visiting scholars from around the world. The language of instruction is English.
For more information, please visit https://www.ceu.edu/.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an email@example.com