Babylab Coordinator Cognitive Development Center
Starting date: September 1, 2021
Application deadline: May 31, 2021
Status: Full Time (40 hours/week)
The Cognitive Development Center (CDC) at Central European University invites applications for a full time Babylab coordinator position. Researchers at the Babylab conduct studies on the cognitive development of infants and young children. The holder of this position contributes to this research by coordinating participant recruitment activities of the Babylab and assisting research.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Keeping in contact with caregivers of potential research participants
- building and maintaining the database of volunteers
- scheduling study visits
- preparing, administering, collecting, and archiving informed consent forms
- updating and maintaining the website of the Babylab
- greeting and guiding research participants arriving at the Babylab
- providing assistance with studies in the Babylab, in preparing and running studies
- coordinating research with external research locations, such as schools and kindergartens
- preparing documentations, e.g., newsletters for parents, about the research work of the Babylab
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- fluent German and English in oral and written communication
- excellent organization skills
- excellent communication skills with infants, children, and caregivers
- ability to work in a multicultural environment
- basic IT skills
A degree in psychology or related fields, as well as experience with children is an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary of 40.000 EUR/year which commensurate with experience as well as a dynamic and international academic environment.
How to apply?
Applicants need to submit:
- a CV (in English),
- a short letter of interest (in English), and
- contact information for two referees. (Reference letters will only be requested for shortlisted applicants.)
Please send your complete application package to:
Advert030@ceu.edu – including job code in the subject line: 2021/030
Informal enquiries may be addressed to Agnes Volein, CDC Lab Manager (email@example.com). Interviews will be scheduled for the second half of June, 2021.
Central European University (CEU) is a research-intensive university specializing in the social sciences, humanities, law, public policy and management. It is accredited in the United States, Austria and Hungary. CEU’s mission is to promote academic excellence, state-of-the-art research, research-based teaching and learning and civic engagement, in order to contribute to the development of open societies. CEU offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs and enrolls more than 1,400 students from over 100 countries. The teaching staff consists of resident faculty from over 50 countries and prominent visiting scholars from around the world. The language of instruction is English.
For more information, please visit https://www.ceu.edu/.
CEU is an equal opportunity employer.
The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. We collect, use, and store your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the applicable data privacy rules, including specifically the General Data Protection Regulation. To learn more about how we manage your personal data during the recruitment process, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ceu.edu/recruitment-privacy-notice (Hungary: Közép-európai Egyetem, Central European University) or https://www.ceu.edu/recruitment-privacy-notice-austria (Austria: Central European University, CEU Central European University Private University).
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an Advert030@ceu.edu