Development & Partnership Manager
We are seeking to fill the position of Development & Partnership Manager at the Haimhausen Campus. A cover contract for a period of 12 months will be offered, starting in January 2022.
Goal: To help maintain a culture of giving at BIS & to keep the fundraising activity & the community and partnership relations running smoothly.
- Prospect research of the BIS community & of external local contacts e.g. parents, alumni, companies, High Net Worth Individuals.
- Identify potential major donors or partners & initiate the relationship. In addition, manage the engagement of these donors.
- Maintain and proactively manage a list of prospect donors & supporters.
- Support Executive Board, Supervisory Board & Head of Communications in the solicitation of diverse categories of funds and sponsorships.
- Management of BIS Connect – the Fundraising & Alumni platform & database.
- Act as an internal liaison point between the various individuals within BIS involved in Fundraising activities.
- Work closely with the Communications team to develop Fundraising communication.
- Manage the relationships with the sponsors and keeping them updated with news about BIS, so they support us again in the future.
- Bachelor or Master of Arts in Communication or equivalent, e.g. 1-2 years of experience in Project Management, Fundraising or Business Development/Relationship Management
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Good listening skills and ability to foster positive relationships with current and potential fundraising and business partners
- Ability to work well within a small team, with an “all hands on deck mentality”
- Administrative/office skills, e.g. proficient with technology
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Event organisation experience would be a plus
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
The full job description is available on www.bis-school.com/careers.
Please send your complete application including a cover letter, up-to-date CV and a list of references (ideally in one document not to exceed 5MB) to our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.fundraiser-magazin.de.