Education Event Manager
Education Event Manager
Organization: EANM, European Association of Nuclear Medicine
Job Function: Education Event Manager
Location: 1060 Vienna, Austria
Starting date: as soon as possible
We, the European Association of Nuclear Medicine, are looking for an Education Event Manager for the educational wing of our non-profit Association, ESMIT (European School of Multimodality Imaging & Therapy). ESMIT offers a great number of educational events which are organized mainly in Vienna and online.
Why joining us? If you keep running away from boring jobs, you have landed at the right place. Do you like continuously learning new things? Do find it stimulating to focus on something different every day? Do you have a hands-on personality and enjoy organizing your own work? Do you enjoy working with people and would like to be a part of an international team and work with a network of professionals from all over the world? If so, we would like to meet you!
Your primary duties and responsibilities
- Project management of medical educational events throughout the entire project lifecycle (planning, budgeting, onsite handling, post-processing, evaluation)
- Coordination of speakers, project groups and their activities
- External communication with participants
- Management of the eLearning platform
- Promotion and communication activities (Website, newsletter, social media)
- Preparation of presentations and reports
- Organisation of meetings
Your qualifications and skills
- Experience in the field of event organisation/ project management/ marketing
- Ability to work independently with a low level of supervision. Solution-oriented and highly proactive approach to tasks
- Excellent IT skills (MS office products, Outlook)
- Excellent level of English is mandatory, both in speaking and in writing
- High level of team and service orientation
- Excellent time management and high level of flexibility
- Mainly office-based but possibility for travelling for site inspections, meetings and events
- Multi-faceted duties and creative tasks
- You will work in a positive atmosphere with an enthusiastic and inclusive team
- Flexible weekly home-office time allowance
- Gross salary will be paid according to the applicable bargaining agreement (“Werbung und Marktkommunikation”), min. 2250 EUR gross per month (fulltime), with the possibility of overpayment, depending on skills and experiences.
Please send your application (including motivation letter & CV) by November 28, 2021 via email to
Ms Jutta Peter via email@example.com. Any questions are welcome at the same email.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an firstname.lastname@example.org