Programme Coordinator (w/m/nb) Quality & Innovation
Place of Work: Vienna, possibly from another location where Light for the World operates
Duration: Part-time (30-32/week), permanent
Salary: Based in Vienna: EUR 32.200 – 36.000 p.a. (full-time basis), dependent on experience. If based in another LFTW country: competitive, according to local NPO sector average and dependent on experience
Reports to: Head of Quality and Innovation
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please note that in order to be eligible to apply for this role, you must have a work permit for one of the following countries (we are not able to sponsor visas): Austria, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Switzerland, the UK, Burkina Faso, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, South Sudan, or Mozambique.
You will be permanently based in the country you have the work permit for.
Light for the World is a global disability and development organization whose vision is an inclusive society where no one is left behind. We enable crucial eye health services and help empower people with disabilities in some of the poorest regions of the world. As an employer, we aim to foster a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected, in ways that utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
For more information on Light for the World, see https://www.light-for-the-world.org/.
About the role
The Programme Coordinator fulfills the role of supporting the development work and impact of the Q&I team. This includes overseeing the smooth workflows of the programme activities with respect to administrative processes and procedures and budget monitoring, thereby ensuring the quality of processes. It also involves coordinating tasks such as organizing the logistics of thematic group meetings & trainings, and maintaining collaboration platforms and tools. You support the internal knowledge management and keep an eye on information management and its quality. Additionally, this role closely supports the Head of Quality and Innovation with the formulation of programmatic frameworks.
- You deliver administrative support regarding project implementation, e.g. preparing a project description, approving invoices, etc.
- You follow up with various project cycle tasks such as grant deadlines, inputting data into Sextant, reporting, project tasks, budget monitoring.
- You support the Head of Quality and Innovation to formulate the development and implementation of programmatic frameworks in the Quality and Innovation team.
- You are responsible for the organization of the annual thematic group meetings with participants all over the world, and other team trainings. This includes coordinating all the preparations for the event such as travel bookings.
- You support the team’s development by maintaining tools that foster efficient collaboration and knowledge management.
- You adapt to different working styles, support with the implementation of ideas and take care of the quality standards and lived innovation within the team.
- You bring initial experience in project management/coordination or project assistance and are used to working in an international environment with all its challenges and opportunities.
- You have an exceptional eye for detail likes to improve processes.
- You are a person who plans ahead, is well organized and flexible.
- You describe yourself as someone who is communicative and connecting.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and online meeting tools.
- You are fluent in English, French or Portuguese are of advantage.
- You bring motivation and interest for development cooperation and Light for the World‘s mandate area.
What we offer
- An outstanding opportunity to bring about change through an international development organization and to extend your professional experience
- A highly motivated, professional and diverse team that strives towards continuous development. We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas.
- A competitive salary for the NGO sector, incl. full social insurance & other benefits
- Flexible working hours with remote working options
- A friendly, dynamic and inclusive working environment
How to Apply
Deadline for applications is 09th October 2022.
To apply for this position, go to https://www.light-for-the-world.org/support-us/jobs/ to upload your CV and motivational letter via our online application tool.
Light for the World is an Equal Opportunity Employer and that highly values diversity and inclusion in our organisation. We particularly welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
Bitte gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du den Job über NGOjobs.eu gefunden hast. Bitte nutze für deine Bewerbung diesen Link.