Junior Grant & Compliance Officer (w/m/nb)
Duration: Full-time (40hrs/week), permanent
Salary: Based in Vienna: EUR 34.000 – 36.000 p.a., dependent on experience
Starting date: As soon as possible
- You ensure quality, optimization and improvement of the programme department processes.
- You assist in donor reporting processes through the coordination, compiling, drafting, and editing of high-quality financial institutional donor reports.
- You communicate with the finance department regularly and assist in financial reporting to institutional donors by verifying their compliance with the approved budget and all contractual stipulations.
- You ensure compliance with operational processes and donor rules and regulations. You assess process risks and advise on risk mitigation.
- You like designing, monitoring and improving processes, bring initial practical experience in project management and basic understanding of financial management.
- Ideally you have an academic background in business administration or similar, and bring the ability to administer data quality, coding and reporting.
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and proven ability to maintain effective working relations in a multicultural environment.
- You bring excellent English skills and ideally speak German; Other languages, e.g. French or Portuguese are a big plus.
- You are a proactive personality, who is strongly motivated, solution oriented and willing to grow with our team and organization.
- You bring interest in development cooperation and Light for the World‘s mandate area.
- an outstanding opportunity to bring about change through an international development organization and to extend your professional experience.
- a highly motivated, professional and diverse team that strives towards continuous development. We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas.
- a competitive salary for the NGO sector, incl. full social insurance & other benefits.
- flexible working hours with remote working options.
- a friendly, dynamic and inclusive working environment.
For any questions related to accessibility and inclusion at Light for the World, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bitte gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du den Job über NGOjobs.eu gefunden hast. Bitte nutze für deine Bewerbung diesen Link.