Quality Management Intern – (f/m/d)
streetfootballworld is a leader in the field of Football for Good and has set the objective of maximising the potential of football for social transformation. In collaboration with our partners, we tackle the greatest social challenges in the world today – from providing access to health and well-being to improving gender equality to creating youth employment opportunities. The United Nations defined success against these challenges as the Global Goals. streetfootballworld and the over 140 organisations in our network are working towards these goals and every year, we collectively empower two million disadvantaged young people.
To help us unleash the unique potential of Football for Good, we are looking for a
Quality Management Intern – (f/m/d)
to join our team as of June / July 2021
- You support the facilitation of working groups on different thematic areas, such as education, gender equity and climate action.
- You assist in the design and implementation of our Football for Good Quality Seal.
- You research and systematise existing tools, indicators and evaluation mechanisms that Common Goal could use to share our impact story and to enhance its quality management.
- You work directly with grassroots organisations for the collection of their impact evidence.
- You support our Impact Manager in the creation of visual material for presentations.
- You assist in the collection of impact evidence and quality standards for our global football for good model and the creation of interactive impact reports.
- You are a matriculated university student (until the end of the internship), preferably in an advanced semester.
- You are fluent in English; other languages are an advantage (Spanish, German, Portuguese and French preferred).
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and you are familiar with social media.
- You have a strong interest in and / or initial experience with the topic of monitoring and evaluation, and / or quality management (preferred), or topics like international development, social entrepreneurship, development politics, or sport for development.
- You are a quick learner with the ability to self-manage your tasks.
- You actively listen, are open to others’ ideas and backgrounds, care for your teammates and value integrity.
- You love to get things done and fully identify with our philosophy “it takes a team to win a game”.
- Experience real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks.
- Be part of a motivating work culture with highly talented colleagues, flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognised social enterprise.
- Make a 3-6 months internship with a monthly remuneration of 450 Euros as of June / July 2021 your own.
- Last but not least, join a squad where 100% of your future teammates agreed in the latest staff survey that “fellow team members are committed to doing quality work.”
Do you want to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and join our team!
How to apply
Kick things off by submitting your application documents (a letter of motivation and your CV) via our online application form (https://podio.com/webforms/20853377/1435060) by May 9, 2021. Please submit all documents and information requested, as we cannot consider incomplete applications.
Your application will be screened against the position-specific criteria and suitable, qualified candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment and selection process.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity, equity, inclusion and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an email@example.com