Variante 1 oder 2: Text oder URL einfügen
Operations and Programmes Intern
This position is full-time (40 hours per week). The intern will assist the work of the Operations and Programmes Department.
- Assist with the organisation of the upcoming Legal Dialogue Symposium.
- Support planning and implementation of further programmes such as alumni projects of Europe Lab, re-granting programmes for Forum members and publications such as The Report on State of Civil Society.
- Translate various documents from English into Russian and from Russian into English.
- Enrolled at an EU university for the entire duration of the internship.
- Strong organisational skills and interest in project/event management.
- Excellent English and good Russian.
- Interesting job in a growing and innovative international NGO involving interaction with leading non-governmental actors in the EU and Russia.
- Monthly compensation of EUR 350.
Please send your letter of motivation and CV to Stas Linchevsky, Project Coordinator at the CSF: email@example.com