Project Manager (m/f)
Position: Project Manager (m/f)
Start: January 2022 – Full-time
Location: Wickenburggasse 1, 1080 Vienna
UEG, or United European Gastroenterology, is a professional non-profit organisation combining all the leading European medical specialist and national societies focusing on digestive health. The mission of UEG is to improve the prevention and care of digestive diseases in Europe through providing education, supporting research and improving clinical standards. UEG’s headquarters is located in Vienna, Austria where we coordinate all association, education and congress-related matters. All other important information regarding our organisation can be found on our website at www.ueg.eu.
We offer the opportunity to work in our young, extremely dynamic team and to actively help shape the management of corporate partner relations with a great deal of self-management and autonomy. Your area of responsibility would include the sponsor and exhibition management of our annual congress UEG Week and the further expansion of UEG’s cooperation with the pharmaceutical and medical device industry in the field of gastroenterology and allied fields.
- You are responsible for project planning, project management, pricing, sales and contract management of commercial offers and their implementation.
- You help to maintain strong, long-term customer relationships and act as one of the primary contacts for our sponsors and corporate partners.
- You interact operationally and cross-functionally with internal teams within UEG and therefore ensure the timely and successful implementation of the activities.
- You coordinate with key corporate players in the industry and with the medical and scientific management bodies of UEG.
- You are aware of the mission and the basic principles of our organisation and can motivate and inspire corporate partners in terms of both, products and solutions.
- 3 years of experience in project, sales or even management in a comparable or similar position.
- Business-level fluency in German and English – both oral and written.
- An efficient, structured, independent, solution-oriented way of working.
- Excellent MS Office Skills and general understanding of CRM tools.
- Experience in the field of medical societies or medical congresses is an advantage.
- You will need to be able to travel to UEG activities within Europe for face-to-face events.
- Positive thinking and a “hands on” mentality.
- Team spirit and sociability, as well as communication, and “networking” skills.
- An efficient introduction into a well-coordinated team.
- The opportunity to incorporate your skills within an innovative, international medical organisation and to further develop your professional abilities.
- A competitive salary according to the Austrian collective agreement” Werbung und Marktkommunikation“ with the possibility of overpayment depending on one’s professional and personal qualifications.
- Social benefits and a family-friendly, flexible work environment with home office possibilities and a modern, easily accessible office.
- We are committed to supporting our employees in their professional development and provide a pleasant and friendly working environment and atmosphere.
Interested? Please send your detailed application documents and salary expectations to UEG – United European Gastroenterology, Wickenburggasse 1, 1080 Vienna, with attention to Ms. Doris Möstl, firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application: November 19, 2021
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an email@example.com