Assistance Scientific Programme Management (full-time) (m/f/d)
Start: September 2022
Location: Wickenburggasse 1, 1080 Vienna
UEG, or United European Gastroenterology, is a professional non-profit organisation combining all the leading European medical specialist and national societies focusing on digestive health. The mission of UEG is to improve the prevention and care of digestive diseases in Europe through providing education, supporting research and improving clinical standards. UEG’s headquarters is located in Vienna, Austria and is where we coordinate all association, education and congress-related matters. All other important information regarding our organisation can be found on our website at www.ueg.eu.
To accomplish our vision to take a central role in delivering and disseminating cutting-edge, unbiased continuing medical education, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join the Programme and Education Management Team in the UEG Office and support the implementation of scientific programmes. A medical or scientific degree is not required for this position.
You will work in a young and dynamic team, with the opportunity to learn the development of high-quality scientific programmes and the delivery of an international medical congress. Main tasks include:
- Programme and abstract management of the annual congress UEG Week
- Organisational and administrative support for in-person educational events
- Accreditation and evaluation of programmes offered, based on feedback questionnaires, online statistics and survey outcomes
- Association management of volunteer-led boards & committees
- Support in handling scientific collaborations across the globe
- Work experience a/o professional training in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Capacity to work independently but also in a team with a hands-on attitude
- Confidence in working with senior academics and volunteer-led boards
- Positive thinking, team spirit and sociability
- Experience within medical societies or in the organization of medical congresses is an advantage but not required
- An efficient introduction in a well-coordinated, international team
- The opportunity to incorporate your skills within an innovative scientific organisation and to further develop your professional abilities
- A family-friendly, flexible work environment and a modern, easily accessible office
- Social benefits as well as flexible working hours including home office possibilities.
- For this position, a starting salary of € 2,200.00 gross per month is foreseen with the possibility of overpayment depending on one’s professional and personal qualifications. The gross salary will be paid according to the applicable Austrian collective agreement “Werbung und Marktkommunikation”.
- We are committed to supporting our employees in their professional development and provide a pleasant and friendly working environment and atmosphere.
If you meet the requirements and want to work in a highly motivated and serviceoriented team, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at UEG by applying now.
Please send your detailed application documents and salary expectations to Mrs. Verena Wagner, Head of Programme and Education Management: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application: July 31, 2022
Bitte gib bei deiner Bewerbung an, dass du den Job über NGOjobs.eu gefunden hast. Bewirb dich jetzt per E-Mail an email@example.com