Assistant to Director Sustainable Sanctuaries (gn)
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Managing the Director’s calendar and meetings, as well as setting reminders for important tasks and deadlines
- Facilitating inter-departmental and cross-departmental meetings
- Planning and organising team meetings and workshops including booking meeting rooms and virtual conference calls
- Organising travel including booking accommodations
- Completing expense reports, as needed
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Proven previous experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills a must
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements to:
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an Bewerbungen@vier-pfoten.de