WAVE is looking for an experienced and committed Event Coordinator, to support us with the successful planning and delivery of our many international online and offline events.
1) This role will have the following main responsibilities:
- Planning and organising WAVE events, such as trainings and project events as well as the annual WAVE conference (online and offline).
- Holding overall financial responsibility, including correct invoicing for all related event activities.
2) To be considered for this role you should have the following respective experiences and skills:
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in event planning and organisation.
- Excellent ability to manage and process financial documentation related to event coordination (experience in accounting is an advantage).
- Strong planning, organisational and administrative skills.
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements/developments.
3) General Information
Reports to: Executive Manager
Hours: 25 hours per week
Salary: Gross Salary between €1,607 – € 1,750 per month according to level of professional experience and based on the Austrian Social Economy Collective Agreement (SWÖ KV)
Contract type: Unlimited
- CV in Europass format (in English) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculumvitae. Please note that we are unable to accept any other form of CV and will disregard your application should it not contain a CV in Europass format.
- In the area of work-experience on the CV, applicants are asked to list information on:
- Beginning and end dates of (paid and volunteer) work
- Name and country of employer
- Type of organisation (i.e. government institution, NGO, educational institution etc.)
- Position held
- Main tasks and responsibilities
- Expression of interest (max. 2 A4 pages), outlining why you believe to be the most suitable candidate for this position.
- Only if you should be invited and successful in an interview, WAVE will request two reference letters. It is not necessary to submit these reference letters with your written application.
- This position is only open to female applicants for the following reason: Additionally, to its advocacy, lobbying and capacity building work, WAVE also supports a number of women directly affected by gender-based violence and complex trauma. This position requires some contact with such women and is therefore only open to female applicants.
4) Application deadline: Monday 17th May 2021, 17h Vienna time. Prospective Interview Date(s): Fri 21st May, Tue 25th May and Wed 26th May 2021 (subject to adaptation) time-slots will be agreed with successful candidates.
A complete job description for this position is attached to this announcement.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an email@example.com