WAVE Office Administrator
WAVE is looking for a well organised, efficient and experienced Office Administrator, to ensure the smooth running of the WAVE Office.
Salary Level: Between 7/1 -7/4 of to the Austrian Social Economy Collective Agreement (SWÖ KV), i.e. Gross salary between €2.021 – 2.103 per month depending on relevant experience and qualifications.
Working hours: 30 hours per week.
Application deadline: Friday, 21st January 2022 (midnight).
1) This role will have the following main responsibilities:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the WAVE Office by providing efficient and well-organised administrative support to the WAVE Team and Board.
- Supporting the WAVE Accountant in effectively managing WAVE financial procedures.
- Being the main administrative contact person for the WAVE Office, Board, the Members and other relevant internal and external stakeholders.
2) To be considered for this role you should have the following respective experiences and skills:
- A minimum of two years working experience in administration and/or accounting.
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong ability to process financial data and documentation.
- Experience with bookkeeping practices and accounting systems.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Good German language skills as a minimum.
3) General Information:
- CV in Europass format (in English) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae. Please note that we are unable to accept any other form of CV and will disregard your application should it not contain a CV in Europass format.
- In the area of work-experience on the CV, applicants are asked to list information on:
➢ Beginning and end dates of (paid and volunteer) work
➢ Name and country of employer
➢ Type of organisation (i.e. government institution, NGO, educational institution etc.)
➢ Position held
➢ Main tasks and responsibilities
- Expression of interest (max. 2 A4 pages), outlining why you believe to be the most suitable candidate for this position.
- Only if you should be invited and successful in an interview, WAVE will request two reference letters. It is not necessary to submit reference letters with your written application.
- This position is only open to female applicants for the following reason: Additionally, to its advocacy, lobbying and capacity building work, WAVE also supports a number of women directly affected by gender-based violence and complex trauma. This position requires some contact with such women and is therefore only open to female applicants.
- You need to have a residence permit and/or work permit in Austria to be selected for this position.
4) Prospective Interview Date(s): Week of 24th January 2022 (interview dates suggested below are subject to adaptation and individual time-slots will be agreed with successful candidates).
A complete job description for this position is attached to this announcement: Download PDF.
IMPORTANT: WAVE is looking for someone with professional experience in administration and/or accounting. This is NOT an entry-level position to get into the human rights NGO-sector and any applicants who are not qualified as above specified will be disregarded. Whereas we appreciate the interest of many candidates looking to start/change into this sector, what WAVE really needs is an Administrator and someone who seeks to work in such a role as their main career choice.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an email@example.com