Variante 1 oder 2: Text oder URL einfügen
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and skilled
Grant Development & Advisory Board Coordinator
to join the WAVE Office team in a full-timeMaternity Cover role from November 2019 – January 2021
WAVE is a European NGO network consisting of 149 members (NGOs, NGO networks and individuals)in 49 countries, which aims to prevent and address violence against women (VAW) and their children. For the past 25 years the WAVE Network, has been working towards promoting and strengthening the human rights of women and children in general, and on preventing and addressing violence against women and children in particular. WAVE’s mission is to enable women and their children to live free from violence, particularly through strengthening and sustaining a European network of women’s specialized support services, a diverse range of experts and survivors.
WAVE focuses on sharing learning, expertise and experiences to challenge and address violence against women and their children. We envision a world where all forms of discrimination and violence against women is eliminated and all women and girls are able to safely enjoy their human rights.
WAVE is looking for a female full-time Grant Development & Advisory Board Coordinatorto ensure the effective support and implementation of primary grant/funding applications, project coordination, Advisory Board oversight and strategic activities.
WAVE Office, Bacherplatz 10/6, 1050 Vienna
Limited from November 2019 – January 2021 (Maternity Cover)
Depending on experience and qualifications, Gross Salary between: €2.715- €3.070 per month (= €38.022 – 42.981 per year)
According to the Austrian Social Economy Collective Agreement (SWÖ KV) betweenLevel 8/3 – Level 8/6
Wednesday, September 25 – Thursday, September 26, 2019 (dates are subject to potential change)
Sunday, September 15, 2019
- A minimum of 1,5 – 2 years professional working experience
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet (often competing) deadlines
- Excellent English language skills and ability to author, edit and proofread detailed reporting and grant applications
- Excellent professional communicationskills with organizations and individuals in an international context
- Ability to facilitate conflict-resolution and to address challenging and sometimes controversial issues in a culturally sensitive way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills within an international work-environment
- Ability to use own initiative to solve problems and issues
- A sound understanding of violence against women, gender equality and feminism
- Experience of working in a busy office environment and under pressure of numerous (often competing) deadlines
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Application Deadline: Sunday, September 15, 2019
Please submit your application via email to: email@example.com and include the following:
- Cover letter of no more than two A4 pages (Font size: 11) why you consider yourself to be a suitable candidate for this position. Please note that any information contained on additional pages will not be considered.
- CV in Europass format (in English) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae. Please note that we are unable to accept any other form of CV and will disregard your application should it not contain a CV in Europass format.
- In the area of work-experience on the CV, applicants are asked to list detailed information on:
- Beginning and end dates of (paid and volunteer) work
- Name and country of employer
- Type of organisation (i.e. government institution, NGO, educational institution etc.)
- Position held
- Main tasks and responsibilities
- Only if you should be invited and successful in an interview, WAVE will request two reference letters. It is not necessary to submit these reference letters with your written application.
- This position is only open to female applicants for the following reason: Additionally, to its advocacy, lobbying and capacity building work, WAVE also supports a number of women directly affected by gender-based violence and complex trauma. This position requires direct contact with such women, oversight of support work for them and is therefore only available to female applicants.
For more information, please see the attached document here.